At Wellspring, we use a combination of treatment modalities, psychiatric medication management, and education around daily living to help with rehabilitation.
- Individual, family, and group substance abuse counseling
- Educational and vocational counseling
- Specialized treatment and psychiatric consultation for residents with co-occurring mental disorders
- Referrals to a variety of support services
- Participation in the 12-Step community
- Daily living skills training
Psycho-Education Groups Include:
- Addiction and Recovery
- Relapse Prevention Skills Training
- Insight Processing
- Community Issues
- Family Roles Education
- Skills Training Education
- Women’s Recovery
Daily Living Skills Include:
- Completing regularly scheduled household chores such as: meal preparation, cleaning, vacuuming, mopping floors, etc.
- Maintaining neat, clean bedrooms, with beds made daily.
- Personal laundry responsibilities.
- Practicing daily personal hygiene is required.
- Learning time management skills is an important part of keeping up with all the responsibilities, assignments, and program requirements.
All of these activities and responsibilities lend themselves to the development of daily living and relapse prevention skills that residents will take with them as they graduate the program and begin independent living.
Participants also participate in daily meditations and house meetings. Participants are also expected to actively take part in 12-Step Support or other support meetings and activities in order to build personalized recovery networks free from their active addictions.