Wellspring’s 4th annual 5k Race for Recovery is a way to celebrate recovery, show your support, generate hope, reduce stigma and offer living proof the recovery is real.
All proceeds will help us continue our mission of ensuring access for treatment services for all who seek treatment, regardless of ability to pay.
Last year our sponsors and participants raised over $20,000!
We hope to exceed that this year!
WHAT: 5k Race (walk or run)
WHEN: Saturday, September 14, 2019
WHERE: Bangor Waterfront – 1 Railroad Street, Bangor, ME . 04401
TIME: Race begins at 10, event ends at noon.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Register online today here
- Day of registration is 8:30-9:30am at the Bangor Waterfront
- $20 per person
- $40 for a family of 3 or more
- Signs in memory of, or in support of recovery welcome.
- Kids Welcome!
- Walkers Welcome!
- Music, food and prizes!
- Our Guest Starter for the Race is Maine’s Opioid Response Director, Mr. Gordon Smith.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Bangor Daily News
- Beathem, Bernier, Seekins & Colpits
- Cassidy Foundation
- Creative Print Services
- Cross Insurance
- Deighan & Associates
- The First
- Northeast Pain Management
- Northern Light Health
- R.H. Foster
- Rudman Winchell
- Pelletier Faircloth & Braccio LLC